Re: st: Twoway options with grqreg

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Twoway options with grqreg
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:03:26 +0100

-grqreg- is a user-written program from SSC. Please remember that you
are asked to explain where user-written programs you refer to come
from.

Although it doesn't seem to be documented, -grqreg- allows other graph
options to be specified, although the options are then applied to each
individual graph drawn and also to -graph combine-. That is a little
unusual, in that normally a graphing program of this kind would allow
separate specification of such options.

I think you need to provide evidence for "it seems I can not do this
directly", i.e. what you tried and why it does not work.

Alternatively, it should be possible to change graphical settings in
the Graph Editor.

Nick