Re: st: Slow -rolling- regressions on panel data

From   Richard Herron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Slow -rolling- regressions on panel data
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:45:16 -0400

Nick and Partho, thanks for the discussion!

I certainly don't intend to recreate -regress- in Mata (I am coming
from R -- at the prodding of an advisor -- and love that in Stata I
can focus on the analysis and results, not the coding), but it's nice
to know that I can use Mata to get a sharp knife to combine with
-rolling- and shave some time off these calculations.