st: How to save Oracle select data?

From   "mingchei--ntu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: How to save Oracle select data?
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:05:39 +0800

I need run some data on oracle.  If i need using the Stata.
I always select data then save to text data, then import into
Stata, Dose any tips can do that, Just select Oracle data on Stata and save it ?

Mingchei Lin