Re: st: MANOVA to verify difference

From   Damiano Bordogna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MANOVA to verify difference
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:18:13 +0200

Thank you Ronan,

i'll try to introduce you my problem!

My database is made of
- 57 observation (divided into 6 groups of respondant), representing
firm's stakeholders (iROWS)
- 11 binary variables, representing stakeholders' objectives (COL)
- 4 normal (not descrete) variables, representing stakeholders' salience (COL)

I want to verify if there are differences between the different groups
according to the choosed objectives (VERY IMPORTANT: as said before,
objectives are dummy variables, 0-1).

Thank you again Ronan!