Re: st: How to save Oracle select data?

From   Andrew Dyck <tempmail@andrewdyck.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to save Oracle select data?
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:57:02 -0700

While I've never used Oracle, I understand that one can connect to it
via ODBC as you would with MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. If you are
a windows user you'll probably need to download an ODBC driver for
Oracle, setup a DSN and then look through the help files on -odbc-.
You'll end up running a command in Stata something like:

odbc load, exec("SELECT * FROM my_table") dsn("MyOracleDb")

Good luck!
Andrew