Re: st: MANOVA to verify difference

From   Damiano Bordogna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MANOVA to verify difference
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 01:00:13 +0200

Dear Cameron,

here are my answers to your questions:
1) The groups of stakeholders are from different firms ( in ex. i've 2
CEO from the firm A, 1 CEO from B, 2 from C, 1 External Manager from
A, 3 from E etc...)
2) Yes, if the stakeholder chose the objective, its value is 1
3) Both: i mean differences in the counts/percentage of people holding
the objective across groups, but i would also like to see if the
chosen objectives are related to differences on some other variable
(the "salience" variable)
4) Stakeholder salience underlines the importance of the stakeholder
in the firm decisional process. For example, a simple employee has a
low level of salience, while a manager has an high level. Salience is
influenced by experience, ownage of the firm, prestige, structural
power etc..
5) No: i'm building theory from case study (surveys). So i'm trying to
analize my data searching for something interesting. My hypotesis is
that the choose of an objective instead of another one is influenced
by the interviewee's role as well as his salience (which is influenced
by the role).

Role --------------------> Objectives
  |__ Salience________|

Thank you again Cameron!