Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   Muhammad Anees <>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:32:29 +0500

For your specific question follow this link in browser which gives you the details using
Stata 12.

and or type findit zinb in the command line.