Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   Muhammad Anees <>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:30:04 +0500

Please type in the command line

findit zip-
findit ztp
findit nbreg
findit poisson

one by one and read the related literature. It is sure to guide you.