Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   Partho Sarkar <>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:48:24 +0530

Sorry, I meant -estout- , not _estadd_ ! .

And if you want to explore user-written programs, this page could also

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Partho Sarkar