Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   rachel grant <>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 18:25:31 +0100

Dear Stata List
I am using zero inflated negative binomial regression and I need to
find out the regression equation but I cannot see how to do this in
Stata. I am used to Minitab, where the equation is displayed along
with the results. Can any one help? thank you
Rachel Grant