Re: st: Error after using RD command

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Error after using RD command
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:06:02 -0400

sherry <>:
You may have a small number of observations within the specified
bandwidth, effectively estimating a linear regression on one side of
the discontinuity using one or two observations.  Check your data.
You may want to use a wider bandwidth.  Or better, acquire more data.

Note that -rd- is from SSC and the Statalist FAQ advises you to give
the provenance of user-written commands.