st: Setting speed over space preference (mata) when using xtabond2

From   Manhal Mohammad Ali <manhal.ali@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Setting speed over space preference (mata) when using xtabond2
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:47:10 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I am using xtabond2  for my project. However when I do so I get a
message from STATA that "Favoring space over speed. To switch, type or
click on mata: mata set matafavor speed, perm.". When I click on it
and then run my command using xtabond2 I get the same message as
above. I am perplexed why it is re appearing despite the fact that I
have clicked on it in the first place. Can anybody please help on
this?

Many thanks!

Manhal M Ali
University of Bristol.