st: Error after using RD command

From   sherry <shirins@email.arizona.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Error after using RD command
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have used RD command and for two bandwidths, I have received the following
error:

using -ivreg- to estimate due to failure of -suest-

In the result box the estimators for numerator and denominator and also the
ratio are reported as omitted.
Do you know what may cause such problem and is there anyway that I fix it?

Thanks,
Sherry