Re: st: first differences and growth rates

From   Merijn Groenenboom <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: first differences and growth rates
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:03:32 +0200

Good point! If the other way around is not possible, that sounds like
the best solution!

Thank you very much!