Re: st: first differences and growth rates

From   Billy Schwartz <wkschwartz@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: first differences and growth rates
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:23:22 -0400

You transform to first differences when you think there's serial
correlation. If the growth rate could be serially correlated then
you'd have to transform it too.