st: first differences and growth rates

From   Merijn Groenenboom <>
Subject   st: first differences and growth rates
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:37:43 +0200

Dear statalisters,

In my regression I use a lot of economic variables. These variables
are absolute numbers. In my regression I use first differences.
However one variables includes growth rates instead of absolute
numbers, therefore I think i do not need to transform these variable
to first differences.
So in that case I all variables are transformed into first
differences, except the variable with the growth rate. Is this

Actually I doubt whether this is correct, since the results in Stata
looks a little bit strange.
Does anybody knows, what I can do with this variable? Or can't I use it?

I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks in advance,