Re: st: How to return regression results from a complex column vector in mata back to stata

From   Christophe Kolodziejczyk <>
Subject   Re: st: How to return regression results from a complex column vector in mata back to stata
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:18:13 +0200

Have your tried mm_smatlist() from the moremata package? I have not
tried, but maybe it is possible to display complex values with it (the
function is for string matrices)