st: Endogeneity in Frontier Model

From   "Asif R. Anik" <>
Subject   st: Endogeneity in Frontier Model
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Stata Users,

I am trying a frontier model. I suspect one of my inefficiency variable is
endogenous. Is there any specific way to deal with endogeneity in Frontier
model? Which tests can I perform to be sure whether endogeneity really exist in
the model or not?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards