Re: st: First stage F stats - xtivreg

Subject   Re: st: First stage F stats - xtivreg
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:57:14 -0400

Agnese Romiti <[email protected]>:
No, you should cluster by region to correctly account for possible
serial correlation,
assuming you have sufficiently many regions in your data; how many are there?
What percent of the data is in the largest region?