Re: st: First stage F stats - xtivreg

From   Agnese Romiti <>
Subject   Re: st: First stage F stats - xtivreg
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:19:20 +0200

Many thanks Austin,

I'm actually clustering the standard errors at region-year level
rather than at region because I have one regressor with variability at
region-year level. Is that correct?
Do you think that the high first stage F stats might be a signal of a
bad instrument?Like a failure of the exogeneity requirement?