st: tsline: label right y-axis

From   Barbara Engels <engels.ba@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: tsline: label right y-axis
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:16:27 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I have a time series graphic and need to label the left and the right y-axis (same variable, same scale). The commands I used (rlabel, r2label...) were mostly rejected as "not allowed" (Stata 10.1).

Thanks again for yesterday's advice considering the rotation of labels. David Radwin's answer worked perfectly and I somehow didn't receive the "thank you"-message I sent immediately afterwards.

Best,
Barbara