st: RE: tsline: label right y-axis

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: tsline: label right y-axis
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara,

You're welcome, and I did get the email. You can always check the archives
online to see if your email got through.

One trick is to superimpose a second invisible but otherwise identical
line on top of the first and then specify a second axis. In this example I
also set the legend to just show the first visible line.

. sysuse uslifeexp

. tsset year

. twoway (tsline le) (tsline le, yaxis(2) lcolor(none) legend(order(1)))

David
--
David Radwin
Research Associate