st: estimates table: xtnbreg

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: estimates table: xtnbreg
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:03:16 +0500

Hi

 I have estimated xtnbreg with pa, re and fe models with IRR. I need
to export the IRR from these models to Word and use estimates table
command which can then be copied and pasted as a table to MS Word or
Excel. But there arises an issue with the results. When I use
estimates table after the above models with IRR options, it tabulates
coefficients from the models and does not tabulates IRRS. How can, one
do that for xtnbreg with IRR and tabulate IRR instead of coefficients
using estimates table command.
I hope someone will suggest a solution to this query.
Thank you so much in advance.

Anees