Re: st: exporting tables from Summarize function

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: exporting tables from Summarize function
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 13:17:28 +0100

This is probably a reflection of a line somewhere within -publish-  in
which a Windows filename with embedded spaces is not handled within
double quotes. It probably is to do with where Stata creates temporary
files on your behalf, very likely off

c:\Program Files\

You can help Tamas by -set trace on- and sending him directly a log
showing at which point the program failed.