st: exporting tables from Summarize function

From   lreine ycenna <>
Subject   st: exporting tables from Summarize function
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 09:53:58 +0100

I've run the 'summarize' function for some of my variables.
How can I present the result in a table and export it into word?

The outreg command doesnt work for summarized stats.

p.s. i'm using stata 11.