Re: st: exporting tables from Summarize function

From   "Dr. Bartus" <>
Subject   Re: st: exporting tables from Summarize function
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 11:08:07 +0200

On 11/05/24, lreine ycenna  <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've run the 'summarize' function for some of my variables.
> How can I present the result in a table and export it into word?
> The outreg command doesnt work for summarized stats.

I wrote a program with Word users in mind, which is called publish
and support summary statistics as well. Factor variables are supported.

To install it, please type from within Stata:

  net from "";
  net install publish , replace

Hope this helps,

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
Corvinus University, Budapest
1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 4-6.
Phone:  +36-1-482-7301
Fax:      +36-1-482-7348