Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size

From   michele savini zangrandi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 16:01:45 +0200

Steve,
thank you very much for the help, I now understand.
Michele