Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size

From   michele savini zangrandi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 10:43:07 +0200

Thank you Steve,
Does that mean that if I want to get population estimates (with large standard errors of course) I have to normalize the weights to the population size as reported on the country final report?
Michele