Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: dhs data in stata number of obs and population size
Date   Tue, 17 May 2011 17:12:27 -0400

According to the DHS Recode Manual (, the weights are standardized to sum to sample size. You should be very familiar with this manual.

Steven J. Samuels
Consulting Statistician
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties, NY 12477 USA