Re: st: too good to be true : lr test in mlogit?

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: too good to be true : lr test in mlogit?
Date   Mon, 16 May 2011 09:38:33 -0400

Hi John,

Could you explain a little bit what your data looks like? It looks as
if you have observations nested within subjects, correct? What are
those observations and what are your subjects then? I have a slight
hunch that you want to run a 2-level model (Level 2 being whatever
your variable "id" is referring to, and Level 1 the however structured
 observations within "id") and that you are trying to predict an
outcome on Level 2 with Level 1 predictors or something like that.

J.