Re: st: RE: biprobit error (note:constraint number 1 caused error (303)

Subject   Re: st: RE: biprobit error (note:constraint number 1 caused error (303)
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:43:29 +0100 (BST)

--- On Wed, 13/10/10, Lina Marcela Cardona Sosa wrote:
> The program I am running is the following. When the program
> is estimating the probit that has the constraint, the error
> appears but still give me the final outcome.

I ran your program using the following standard dataset:

*--------- begin preparation --------
webuse school, clear
global xvars logptax years
rename private y2
rename vote y1
*---------- end preparation ---------

In this dataset the error you reported did not occur, so the
typo has most likely occured somewhere else.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie