st: par ambiguous abbreviation error in qic

From   Daegyu Yang <daegyu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: par ambiguous abbreviation error in qic
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:46:05 -1000

Hi all:

I tried to use qic in order to know the best correlation structure in
my analysis, but the "par ambiguous abbreviation r(111)" error kept
occurring. I don't know why. In the statalist, I found that someone
had the same problem in 2007 as I do now, but it seems that that
person didn't get the solution. Please let me know how to solve this
problem or at least why this kind of error keeps occurring.

Thank you for your consideration.

Daegyu
UH Manoa