Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples

Subject   Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:41:12 -0400

Prashant <[email protected]>:
Yes, but what are fixed_bw1 and fixed_bw2 then?
And the Imbens and Kalyanaraman approach gives an optimal bandwidth of 2 here?