Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples

Subject   Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:12:59 -0400

Prashant  <presearchwork@gmail.com>:
That looks like a good start, but what are you supplying to option z0?
Do males and females have different cutoffs in the assignment variable
(AKA running variable)?