Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples

From   Prashant <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: comparing regression discontinuity treatment effects for different subsamples
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:19:19 +0800

Dear Austin and John,

Thank you so much for your kind advice. I am new to programming in
Stata and so would appreciate any further feedback on whether the
following example code correctly captures the idea:

capture program drop mycompare1
program mycompare1, eclass
	version 11.1
	syntax varlist(numeric)
	quietly rd `varlist' if female == 1, z0(fixed_bw1) mbw(100) bw(2) kernel(tri)
	matrix treat1 = e(b)
	quietly rd `varlist' if female == 0, z0(fixed_bw2) mbw(100) bw(2) kernel(tri)
	matrix treat2 = e(b)
	matrix diff = treat2 - treat1
	ereturn post diff
end

bootstrap, reps(1000): mycompare1 yvar running_var

Many thanks again--best wishes,
Prashant