Re: st: RE: Data Filtering Question ...

From   John Whitmer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Data Filtering Question ...
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:26:16 -0700

Martin,

This appears to work when I enter it into the filter menu, but when I enter an additional filter, it removes the previous one.  I tried the first filter, which worked well, but when I added the second filter, there were additional records - I'm assuming that it deleted the first one.

Is there a way to apply multiple filters from that window simultaneously?

I've tried the command window, which takes a long time to process, but did not filter out any observations.

Again, much appreciate your help.

Best, John