Re: st: Omnibus effects following xtmelogit with margins

From   Michael Mitchell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Omnibus effects following xtmelogit with margins
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:45:26 -0700

Dear Rob

  Likewise, thank you for patiently hanging with me to explain this. I
now see exactly what you are doing, and this now makes perfect sense
with respect to how you are formulating the model as a three level
model.

  I think that Phil Ender's suggestion about how to formulate "what is
being predicted" combined with how to properly express the main effect
are completely spot on and I bet that his suggestions will solve your
original problem. My apologies for barking up the wrong tree, but I
hope it was useful for you (or readers) to see the process.

Best regards,

Michael