Re: st: not concave Poisson estimation

From   Estrella Gomez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: not concave Poisson estimation
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:33:09 +0200

Dear Morten

Thank you for your response. Now I have changed the specification,
since there is no variation over importer and exporter. (xtpoisson was
specified, but I did not transcript it correctly)

xtpoisson depvar indepvars i.year, re

However, I still have the same problem. Any further idea?

Thanks again
Regards,
Estrella