Re: st: not concave Poisson estimation

From   Morten Hesse <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: not concave Poisson estimation
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:06:26 +0200

I must learn that I lose the first line when I send to Statalist. Sorry for double posting!

First of all, you should use xtpoisson. Next, you should check if there are exporters, importers or years, where you have no variation.
Greetings
Morten