Re: st: Multiple imputation in panel data when subjects die

From   Morten Hesse <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation in panel data when subjects die
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:58:39 +0200

variable for being dead in a given year (which will be one for each year). After you have re-reshaped to long, replace imputed values with missing.
Hope this helps.
Morten