st: about xtivreg2

From   "Jing Zhou" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: about xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:05:07 +1000

Dear All,

I am going to use "xtivreg2 dep (x1 x2 x3=excluded instruments), fe endog ()" to test the endogeneity of some variables in my panel data models. I am wondering if the dependent variable is a dummy, is this command still working to detect the endogeneity of x1 x2 x3?  if not, what else method should I try?

Many thanks!