st: AW: Re: AW: RE: marginal effects for IV ordered probit

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Re: AW: RE: marginal effects for IV ordered probit
Date   Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:18:22 +0200

<>

Just say

which mfx

to see your version of -mfx-.

No, I do not have a good idea how you can get the se. If you -force- it, you
are on your own...

HTH
Martin