st: marginal effects for IV ordered probit

From   xueliansharon <xuelianstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: marginal effects for IV ordered probit
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I use -cmp- to estimate an ordered probit model with an endogenous variable,
but I don't know how to compute marginal effects after estimating the model.
So could anybody give me some suggestions?

My codes: (here laborsup is just an example, not my true model)

cmp setup

webuse laborsup, clear
cmp (kids = fem_educ) (fem_educ = fem_work male_educ), ind($cmp_oprobit
$cmp_cont) tech(dfp)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Best,
Sharon