st: RE: marginal effects for IV ordered probit

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: marginal effects for IV ordered probit
Date   Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:14:51 +0200

<>

Well, the help file shows examples such as

***********
mfx, predict(pr outcome(#1)) nonlinear
***********

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of xueliansharon
Sent: Samstag, 24. Juli 2010 05:28
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: marginal effects for IV ordered probit

Dear all,

I use -cmp- to estimate an ordered probit model with an endogenous variable,
but I don't know how to compute marginal effects after estimating the model.
So could anybody give me some suggestions?

My codes: (here laborsup is just an example, not my true model)

cmp setup

webuse laborsup, clear
cmp (kids = fem_educ) (fem_educ = fem_work male_educ), ind($cmp_oprobit
$cmp_cont) tech(dfp)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Best,
Sharon