Re: st: national sample survey data (India)

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <>
Subject   Re: st: national sample survey data (India)
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:23:00 -0400

Hi Deepankar,

I worked with NSS data employment/ unemployment schedule recently. However,
i used sas to read the data and the once i had the master dataset , I used
satat for the remaining analysis.

I am not sure if this would help you any, but this is what i did, because
the information in NSS is provided in blocks which i found impossible to
read into in stata.