st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word
Date   Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:02:01 +0200

<>

What does "unstable" mean? Once the thing is in the word processor, Stata has no control over it anymore.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von sara borelli
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Juni 2010 17:51
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: problem when importing graphs into word

Dear Statalist members,

I have a problem importing stata graphs into word. Once I copy the graph into word, the graph appears "unstable", it is as if stata keep running the graphs interactively while in word, and I do not uderstand what is going on. I tried by importing the graphs using different format but the problem remains

thank you for any help
sara