R: st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word

From   sara borelli <saraborelli77@yahoo.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   R: st: AW: problem when importing graphs into word
Date   Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

for example, when running a two-way scatter with dots connected by lines, Word first shows the dots and then the lines connecting them very appear very slowly...it looks like Word is actually running the graph by itself