st: problem when importing graphs into word

From   sara borelli <>
Subject   st: problem when importing graphs into word
Date   Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:50:46 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalist members,

I have a problem importing stata graphs into word. Once I copy the graph into word, the graph appears "unstable", it is as if stata keep running the graphs interactively while in word, and I do not uderstand what is going on. I tried by importing the graphs using different format but the problem remains

thank you for any help