RE: st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:10:43 +0200

One of those instances:

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Richard Williams
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010 20:03
Subject: Re: st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined

At 11:35 AM 6/16/2010, Michael N. Mitchell wrote:
>Dear Nick
>   Your update to Stata 11 did not fully complete. Try -update all-
> again, and this should mend this.

I think this is at least the 3rd time in a week we have had the exact
same question, right?  In addition to what Michael says, pay
attention to the messages on your screen.  Stata will want you to
click on -update swap- to finish updating the executable.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu