st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined

From   Nikolaos Pandis <>
Subject   st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:48:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all.

I am getting the following error when running a simple regression or logistic model on a couple of datasets in Stata 11 that are still functional in Stata 10 and used to be functional in Stata 11.

c(showbaselevels) undefined
error 133

A few days ago I had updated Stata 11 using the -update all- command, in case this might be related.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,